(1 Positions - Perak)
CLOSING DATE : 2 May 2017
- To deal directly with customers especially Chinese either by telephone, email or walk-in and respond promptly to the customer’s inquiries.
- To identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction and build sustainable relationships and trust with customer.
- Responsible to file registration, documentation and data management including investigation of assets and liability and also to ensure it comply with Company’s policy and procedures.
- To handle payment and any other monetary transactions made by the customer.
- To assist Head of Branch in marketing activities especially to penetrate the Chinese market.
Qualification / Requirements:
- Degree or Diploma in Law / Accounts / Finance / Business Administration/ Management or equivalent from university recognized by the Government of Malaysia.
- Working experience:-
- Degree holder: Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Diploma holder: More than 2 years working experience in legacy management.
- Possess good written and spoken command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Candidates who are able to speak Mandarin and other Chinese dialect will have an added advantage.
- Good computer skills: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and etc.
Interested candidates are invited to write in / e-mail complete Resume detailing your personal information, last drawn salary, expected salary, telephone number and recent passport size photograph (n.r) to:
Amanah Raya Berhad
Group Human Resources Division
12th Floor | Wisma AmanahRaya | No. 2, Jalan Ampang
50508 Kuala Lumpur
Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please write the position applied on the email Subject)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.